Welcome to this section of online resources.
This page covers a variety of information in regards to mental health and related topics for both patients and carers. The following is a collection of useful information obtained from varies government and non-government organisations.
- Exhaustive list of Information Brochures regarding various medical and psychiatric disorders and related topics
- Information for Carers/Family members
- Mental Health Commission-Govt of Western Australia: valuable resources in providing information about mental
health services within Western Australia.
- Translated mental health related information brochure
- Royal College of Psychiatrists UK: Health Advice section where you will find readable, user-friendly and evidence-based information on various mental health problems, treatments and other topics, regularly updated
by psychiatric experts.brochures
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists’ website with useful link to Australian online resources